Feb 17, 2016

Minimalist Series: Scandinavian Design

Hello Strangers!

I've been very bad at posting on my blog and sharing some of my latest inspirations, but to be honest, I've been stuck in a rut and haven't had the opportunity to really indulge myself with reading other blogs or hanging out on Pinterest. So the inspiration hasn't really been there.

I HAVE, however, discovered the style of home that Nick and I will be building together once we successfully find the right house for us. Google is such a beautiful thing. I didn't want to start decorating or plan to start decorating our home without having an actual word that describes the style I envision in my head.

Scandinavian Design. That's it folks. It's the perfect fusion of modern, minimal, and clean. What I enjoy about this style of home is that it allows flexibility in incorporating other stylistic elements. I'm very excited to have found this specific style of home because it makes shopping for furniture, decor, and pinning on Pinterest so much easier.

Here are some photos that I've discovered on good ol' Google and Pinterest after "searching" Scandinavian Design. It's pretty identical to my previous post if not more, clear cut in my vision of home style direction.








FYI, I do not own these photos. But I do hope to take photos like these in the future of my very own home. :)

-Sarah Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and tell me your thoughts...